Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Birthday's

Jared and I headed to Fresno for a Birthday Celebration that lasted all weekend long. It started out Friday night by going out to dinner at our favorite resteraunt in Fresno- Bobby Salazars.



Good food and even better company. Lily hung out with Grandma and Grandpa.
Here's a group shot: all my family, minus 2 brothers.


Lily loved shaking her little maraca



Saturday we all hung out. My mom and I went and did some shopping, while Jared and the boys went to the movies and saw Robin Hood and Lily hung out in the backyard with Grandpa. They were out there ALL DAY...lots of wagon rides. (Thanks Grandpa.) Lily got some swim action in too. She LOVES the water!



That night the boys were still doing their own thing...here they are in the game room, watching Sherlock Homes
Sunday (the 16th) was Jared's 27th Birthday! It started off with breakfast in bed (if powdered donuts count)...

...and a little card I helped Lily make

We went to my family's Stake Conference and then hurried home for the festivies

We had grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins over to celebrate all the May Birthdays... It was fun to visit with family and play in the backyard. Jared got some new clothes and a gift certificate to a 1 hour massage!


Monday (the 17th) was my 24th Birthday! I'm officially in my mid-twenties. It was a good day. I woke up to breakfast in bed made by Jared (waffles, yum). Later that night we went out to dinner to Chili's and came home for cake and ice cream. Jared got me a digital picture frame and a certificate to a 1 hour massage too (couples massage here we come!)
On the way home from Chili's we stopped off to watch some sheep by our house.
Everything was great. We had such a great time. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes and also to Jared's parents who took us to Outback!! We sure go spoiled.



Happy Birthday to us :D

4 comments:

Court and Tim said...

So I have like 3000 comments as I looked at these adorable picture..so guess I have to sum it up to one. These pictures are so fun. Lily looks like she did a great job helping celebrate her parents birthdays. So fun! These pictures are ridiculously cute. Hope you got my birthday song I sent you.

Kendra said...

Wow! You both definitely received great birthday treatment! Glad you guys had fun.

Jani Jean said...

happy birthday! i'm sad i didn't see you at stake conference!

The Barnum Family said...

It looks like so much fun celebrating that many birthdays in that short of a time. Happy Birthday to you both and to Uncle Perry!
Also, I know you already know this, but your daughter is so stinkin' cute! I love the picture with her little maraca!