Friday, November 30, 2012

November Highlights

Found Kayson in the front room--in the wagon, with my keys, my shoes, and his blanket.  How could I resist his face?!  On a walk we went.  I love being his mother.
Excuse the mess...my kids are making memories :)
 
Disney on Ice
 
Kayson's Birthday
Movie Night in the new Pirate tent
6:00 wake up call..he insisted on having his most prized possesions by his side
 
Playgroup Fun - Thankful Turkeys
 
Friday Night Movie Night --so cozy
 
Our first encounter with Santa..in November...what?!

 
Woody PJ's
 
Ooopsie!  Papa mentioned he wanted a cupcake.  Next thing we know, Kayson was trying to get the cupcakes off the counter for him.  He pulled them down, and they flopped to the ground.
 
Star Student Lily
 
Kayson's run in with sister's lipstick
Cutest Turkey ever!
Friday Night Movie Night :)

No comments: