What were you doing 5 years ago?
HaHa! It's amazing how things change in just 5 years! 5 years ago I was 16 (almost 17) and getting ready to end my Junior year of High School, and since that was a tough yr for me, I'm sure I was counting down the days till summer. I was probably Prom dress shopping too! Ha, Yes...Good Times. :)
5 things on my to-do list today:
2. Finish up the work week
3. Call my Brother and see if his mission call came today
5. Volleyball game
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Celery and Carrots (Pregnancy has shed a new light...ranch veggie dip rocks!)
3. Sunflower Seeds --BBQ flavor
5. Fruit Snacks
3 Bad Habits
1. Avioding the gym!
2. I'm reserved when I meet new people
If I were suddenly a billionaire... I'd buy Jared and I a house, share the wealth with our families, hire a massage therapist that visits our home WEEKLY, travel the world, tuck some away for the kid's college funds, give some to charity and invest! O wow...that would be fun!
5 Places I've lived.
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Maid (just for one house!)
2. Grocery Store Bagger
3. Daycare (Kindercare)
4. Teller and Sales & Service Rep at Bank of America
5. Insurance Inspector
5 things people might not know about me:
1. I enjoy organizing things
2. Dr's believe that I was a twin (my mom miscarried during the pregnancy)
3. The beach is one of my most favorite places to be on this earth..it's beautiful!
4. I have 5 brothers and 1 adopted sister.
5. I love BAKE...not to be confused with Cooking
I am tagging Aubre, Laura and Shnee :) ::Have fun::