I'm bummed that I had a "mommy malfunction" and missed Lily's 6 month check up. And since they couldn't get her in until the end of May, I ran her in for her shots and quick weigh in. She weighed about 15 lbs (she had her clothes on so it's an estimate).
She also moved into her crib in her bedroom this month. I haven't had a good night's rest since, and not because of Lily, but because of me wanting to check on her every five seconds.
Some of Lily's favorite things at 6 months are:
- M O M M Y ...yes this girl is attached at the hip 24/7, literally.
- Baths...she has got the splish splash down to perfection
-SQUEALING...her and Jared have made a little game out of it, at first Lily didn't know when the game started or ended. So every time she saw Jared she would start squealing. We had to do some squeal control, but it's all good now.
- Food... what a good little eater she is! (she's not a big fan of the green stuff, I'm hoping she doesn't turn out PICKY like her daddy)
- Blanky... she HAS to have one in order to fall asleep, and it's gotta be snuggled up by her face.
- Exploding in her diaper... enough said.
- Crinkling paper, her nursery rhyme cd player, being sung to, having her face tickled, being outside, her bounce bounce baby and of course, Shopping :)