Friday, April 16, 2010

Boy or Girl Poll

Today we got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was so exciting. The heartbeat was 155 BPM. While we were listening to the heartbeat, I looked at Lily sitting on Jared's lap and was in awe that this is how her little journey began too. It truely is a miracle.
We also got to set up our official ULTRASOUND to find out the sex of the babe.
June 11th
So I set up a poll on the side of our blog for everyone to vote on what they think baby #2 is going to be.
I really have NO IDEA. With Lily I was pretty positive she was a girl..this one, I haven't had a distinct feeling of one way or the other...so your guess is as good as mine.
A BOY would be awesome, just because we would have one of each, and get to do all the fun boy things...sneakers, vests, cargo shorts, spikey hair, sports, etc. The thing I would be most excited about would be seeing Jared with his little buddy. His and Lily's relationship is so sweet, but how fun is a father-son bond?
A GIRL would be nice b/c I have EVERYTHING already..bedding, clothes, bows, etc. She would be born the same season as Lily was so everything would fit her! That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Plus, I never got to experience having a sister close in age with me and always wished for one, so it would be cool to see my children have that sister bond/love-hate relationship.
So either we will be thrilled. We are just hoping and praying for a happy, healthy baby.

2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

How exciting! I bet its a boy ;0) My little guy is due next month! Ahhh im starting to get nervous! Anywho, congrats you two!

The Barnum Family said...

hearing the heartbeat was always my favorite part. I'm going to vote for boy. We had a boy first, then a girl, then another girl. It was really fun to have one of each as the first two.