Friday, July 16, 2010

Prayers for Preslee

I have become so attached to sweet Preslee's family and her story.

Preslee is about the same age as Lily. She drowned in a canal a week ago and has been fighting for her life ever since. They update their blog daily, sometimes with pictures. I am in tears looking at her mother and father hold her with so much love and courage. I can't comprehend being in their shoes.
Their most recent update stated that Preslee's condition has taken a turn and they aren't sure if she will be fighting much longer.
Please remember them in your prayers.

http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Jenna said...

I just saw her blog and it looks like she went to be with Jesus. I'm sure you read that already. So. SAD. I'm sitting here bawling. I just can't imagine losing Jax :(