Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday{s}

May 16th was busier than the Birthday Boy would have liked(work, leadership training, late night surviellence, etc) but we still squeezed in time to celebrate.  Jared woke up to donuts (his favorite) and his presents. He got some new shorts, a new collared shirt and a gift card to Disneyland!  yippie.  Jared's parents treated us to Red Robin for an early dinner too.

Happy 29th Birthday Jared!


May 17th wasn't one of the best Birthday's I want to remember.  I just wasn't feelin' it.  26 and all.  Feels like just yesterday I was graduating High School and now I'm in my late twenties? But yes, I am embracing it and am totally grateful for all that I have been blessed with in my short 26 years of life.

Anyways, I got a straightener and some new sandals.  I also was treated to a free eyebrowl wax at Ulta.

Happy 26th Birthday to me!!!


No comments: