Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

We got home from Malibu just in time for some fun Easter Festivities!
 
Saturday morning we headed to church for a breakfast and egg hunt.


 Then we headed up to The Gold's house for some egg dying and another egg hunt!
 
 
 Dying eggs...can't wait to have Emma with us next year!
The Easter Baskets:
They were filled with See's Candies (the Easter bunny must really love us!), movies, new PJ's and a special pool toy for this summer.



















The Egg Hunt:
 



 Easter Cuties:



 Somehow we missed getting a family picture on Easter or any with Daddy.  Ooops!
 
I'm so thankful for the many blessings in my life and especially for my Savior.  Easter has become such a special time of the year for me.  I love the beautiful Springtime weather and the time I have to reflect upon Jesus Christ and his great triumph over death. 
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and got to spend it with the one's they love!
 

No comments: